Friday, November 20, 2009

NaBeGroMo Update













As far as beards go, it's not a very good one. It is very patchy, and I am still puzzled by a patch on the left side of my cheek that will not grow facial hair. I think it is because I took severe acne medicine in high school because I was a pizza face. The Accutane treatment, I think, messed up my facial hair follicle growth. . .maybe. But at least I don't have too many pimples these days.

Anyways, I checked up on the side effects and didn't really find too much about facial hair, at least with men (women actually grow facial hair when on the stuff). But the side effects list is crazy long. Read it here. I can't believe I took this stuff for like a year. Nasty.

1 comment:

C. Edgar Parsons said...

Can you get Blue-Bob from it?

Glad to see you posting again.